Saturday, January 31, 2009

..and walk as men?


For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men? 1 Corinthians 3:3 (KJV)
 This blog is actually a commnet I did on another blog, "Christian World View"  one very dishearting thing I came to realize is that the Christian View of this world is tainted by the Christian rrealizees that experiences.  And  even though a person may  say he or she is renewed of mind, many have not become a new creature or if they have its not the creature God intended I'm sure. 
Below is my response to  that bloging community, (the comment was not addressed to everyone in the community)  about our new President, Barrack Obama. I was in shock at the harsh and almost hateful  posting by this group of men and women who call themselves Christains.  I have stop taking the apologetic road for the success of my people and the election of President Barack Obama. I will no longer defend him for becoming the new number one offical in the United States, and put the dreams of every man, women and child of color in this country on hold because some holier-that-thou, modern day Sanheadrien wish to burst the African-American bubble.   I now question the validity of the conversion of the hearts and minds of those who claim to be son and daugthers of the one and only living God and speak with the same hate and dislike of the hate and warmongers of this world.
This is what I posted
Though this is (This blog) supposed to me about Christian views,  I have come to an embarrassing and very disquieting realization, one that is never spoken, but everyone whom has been in the faith know it to be real, one that completely impairs the thoughts and judgments of men and women that claim to be “Good God Fearing people
One that must be addressed before it  becomes a cancer that will  devour the entrails of the body of Christ, infecting us whit hatered until we become no different than all the rest of the world.
You see even though almost every Christian blog or site I have visited has spoke of President Barrack Obama (notice I rightly express his title and as the bible said gave honor to whom honor is due) as if he was the anti-Christ. This view however does not hold true at even one of the black sites or blogs, it does not hold true at even one of the black Christian sites or blog, most of white America and the sites that I have visited also are in agreement with the black Christian point of view concerning our 44th President of the United States of America Barrack Obama.
 Two types of sites seem to have this view the white evangelical blogs and websites of course (just chek out these links below ), the second is the white supremacy blogs and websites. I expect it from the white supremacy sites but my belly was twisted as though someone had tied me into a knot when the realization of this truth hit me. I thought to myself that these are my people men and women of God, but I was wrong. I am as much an outsider to them as I am to the rest of the world.
There is a real separation in the Church, real issues that MUST be address, much more difficult than should we pray in school, much more difficult than if we should take down the Ten Commandments from our courts, much more difficult than homosexual marriage even more difficult than abortion. The real issue that the American church has to address is about prejudice! Yeah I said it! This separation will do more to destroy the body of Christ than all Kings and Princes combined.
Everything that is being said about President Barrack Obama, my community (the majorityof  Blacks) as been saying about our past President George W. Bush. When we realize that God does everything for a reason, (which is beyond all our ability to comprehend) than we can sit back in prayer and wait on God.
It is not for us to consider whom God has made the President of the United States. I voted for him (President Barrack Obama) you may not have, but either way he is there because God made it so. (Psalm 75-6-7) if we question how or why God did this thing, even if we say we know why God did this thing, we are saying that God did not have an understanding when he did  what he did (Romans 9:20). This of course we all know is not true.  However when the things of this world seem too confusing to us (1 Peter 2:6) or may not seem in line with what we think is God’s plan, than we must wait on God and not try to make something happen, not in our actions, not in our words, but by faith that God is always in control.
God will take care of healthcare, we will have a healthcare system where all people are given the opportunity to see a physician. God will take care of war, God will take care of homosexuality, God will even take care of abortion; whatever we have against us God will take care of it. Have we forgotten HE is God!?
In the mean time pray for our President ( 1 Tim 2:1-3) pray for our great country, Yea, my prayers are for this country, but more importantly they are for the body of Christ. First! That we should not in being like this world, miss out on what God has for us.
 For you are still [unspiritual, having the nature] of the flesh [under the control of ordinary impulses]. For as long as [there are] envying and jealousy and wrangling and factions among you, are you not unspiritual and of the flesh, behaving yourselves after a human standard and like mere (unchanged) men?  For when one says, I belong to Paul, and another, I belong to Apollos, are you not [proving yourselves] ordinary (unchanged) men?  What then is Apollos? What is Paul? Ministering servants [not heads of parties] through whom you believed, even as the Lord appointed to each his task: I planted, Apollos watered, but
God  [all the while] was making it grow and [He] gave the increase.
1 Corinthians 3:3-6 (Amplified Bible)

 My Goal is always Quality and Informative Articles on Prayer and Meditation, If you don't agree with what I write please give your comments, If you do Please tell others. I welcome feedback and comments;to stay up to date join me on Facebook or Myspace



Your Brother In Christ

T. Charves FireSpeaks

No comments:

Post a Comment