Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why Do You Pray?

Luke 18:1 And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;
Please leave a comment









I went to prayer meeting, and tonight just like every other night it finished with our pastor imploring to pray! "Men ought always to pray, and not to faint," he would say as we walked out of the door. For me prayer has never been a task, I enjoy praying, for my family, my friends and even for those that my not like me as much as I love them, but this is not true of everyone.

There are a number of reasons people pray, some out of obedience, some out of love, others out of faith, or fear, and then there are those that pray out of hopelessness.  We all know that prayer develops in us a connection with God but on a personal level why do you pray, what does prayer mean to you? Why do you think we should always and not faint?


Your Brother in Christ
T. Charves FireSpeaks
Please leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment